To All our Amazing Supporters!
We will be open for services on June 7th with modified hours of operation:
You may book online www.sourapplebeautybar.ca or call us between the hours of 10:30am-1:30pm at (604) 460-4602. If calling outside of these hours, please leave a message and somebody will return your call : )
We will try our best to make your visit as welcoming and cheerful like you've grown accustomed to but there will be a few changes in protocol to ensure the safety and well-being of our valued clients and staff. Please see notes below for a quick overview:
- ALL staff has been certified in specific Covid prevention and general pathogens certification
- Appointments only. No walk-ins will be accepted
- Door will be locked at all times. Please ring the doorbell and you will be let in via buzzer system
- All clients/staff temperature will be scanned (contactless) with a digital thermometer. Clients/staff showing any signs of a fever will be asked to reschedule/go home
- To minimize overcapacity, we will eliminate front end employees for the time being so please practice patience and understanding as we aim to have this in place temporarily
- All service stations and entrance will be equipped with its own hand sanitizer gel and spray. We will ask that this is used upon entering as well as prior to exiting SA
- We will require staff to wear gloves, face shields and masks and inside only shoes- we promise we will be smiling under our masks at all times : )
- All stations will be set apart to adhere to social distancing recommendations and manicure stations will be outfitted with plexiglass dividers
- Clients will be required to wear masks at all times; we encourage you to bring your own as availability is limited. We will do our best to provide these for a small charge.
- Kleenex boxes will be available throughout the faciltiy, please use these to wipe your nose, eyes or mouth as needed
- We will continue to practice one-use for all tools/supplies/linens/towels and the use of hospital grade sterilizing and sanitizing agents. All commonly used areas, including washroom, will be sprayed/wiped down regularly.
- All beverage service will be unavailable with the exception of personal sized water bottles. We require they are disposed of prior to leaving SA
In the meantime, the Boutique will remain open as usual for online/phone/facebook/Instagram messages with semi-private scheduled shopping available. We will still continue to provide free local porch deliveries on purchases $75+ and contactless curb-side delivery after re-opening to service our clients that are still practicing quarantine and extended social distancing at that time. As we have transitioned to offer curb-side pickup and free local porch delivery as an alternative to a standard Canada Post shipping option, we would like to assure our clients that we are practicing safe social distancing precautions with every order. All deliveries and pickups are contactless and your purchased products are handled with care at all times.
Being a small business in our beautiful community for 10+ years, Sour Apple is so touched and appreciative of the love and endless support from our loyal clients, new clients, and the surrounding communities. We are also thankful for the positivity our amazing staff has exuded throughout these troubling times.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!!